Wednesday, August 26, 2020

August 26

There were a few pleasant things about today. For one, after a few weeks off thanks to excessive heat and disgusting air quality, Isaac finally had baseball practice. And then just before bedtime, there was this:

Abby's virtual dance class takes place on Tuesday nights, so Isaac and Brady were banished to our room to watch the end of the A's game. When I tried to take their picture as they (and Slime, BearBear, and Chubbycorn) watched the action unfold, one (or both) of them looked at me and grinned every time. After five or six failed attempts, I shrugged, tried one last time, and wound up with this smiley effort. 

It wasn't exactly the image I was going for... but it's actually better. Isn't it funny how that happens sometimes? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment