Friday, August 7, 2020

August 7

I got up late this morning, had some coffee (and this time I didn't have to battle the coffee maker since Bobby and Reaya are back), chit-chatted with Bobby a bit about our mutual interests (namely die-cast cards), and then drove mom back over to Baltimore for an appointment.

It didn't make much sense for me to drive back to Bobby's after drop-off nor did the weather want me to do any city exploration (it poured for a spell), so I sat in the car in a nearby Burger King's parking lot. After I ate a Whopper Junior, I stared at a bug on the windshield, texted some friends, tried to make a few calls, read some of a book on my Kindle, and then resorted to making faces at myself. Glorious, right? Glorious.

After we got back, we had Ledo pizza for dinner. (Yum.) And now... TV time. 

There was really nothing remarkable about today at all, but it was calm and generally uneventful and good enough. And I am thankful for "good enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment