Saturday, September 26, 2020

September 26

My allergies have been terrible the past few days (shout out to ragweed for that particular joy), so it stands to reason that I spent most of today inside with my air purifier running on high. After dinner, though, when the orange of the sunset sky shone through my bedroom window, curiosity got the best of me and I headed up to the deck for a look at the view. 

And it most definitely did not disappoint. The oranges, the pinks, the blues, even the shades of grey... they were all lovely. And soothing. And I couldn't help but notice the sunbeams in the center of the image. 

It's hard to not feel a deep sense of gratitude when you get to watch incredible art like this be painted onto the sky every evening... from your own backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment