Tuesday, September 29, 2020

September 29

I went outside this evening to plant some fall beans. (I'm a wee bit late, but feel emboldened by my recent victory over the aphid colony that wiped out most of my previous crop.) When I came back inside, I heard the unmistakable sounds of BearBear and Cheesy's banter emanating from the living room, so I went to investigate.

Sure enough, I discovered BearBear (voiced by Abby) and Cheesy (who is BearBear's estranged and rather sociopathic daughter, brought to life by Adam) engaged in conversation. I have no clue what they were talking about (and trying to figure it out sometimes gives me a headache), but I smiled at the sight of the two of them --my husband and my only daughter-- enjoying the interaction. 

Because seeing my people --my family-people and my friend-people-- enjoy happy moments is such a big blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment