Monday, September 28, 2020

September 28

I am so, so glad that I decided I wanted to learn to crochet. 

I'm currently working on a number of different projects; when I get tired of one of them, I just switch to another. This one is a scarf I'm making for myself using a waffle weave stitch (which is my current favorite!); the others are things I'm making for other people. I love that there are so many different stitches to try out and so many different types and colors of yarn available. It's become my norm to crochet while I watch TV at night. And I love it.

Beyond that, I'm thankful that I didn't just give up for good when it took me longer than I would've liked to figure out the basics. Perseverance can be hard, but it can also lead to wonderful breakthroughs and rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment