Wednesday, September 30, 2020

September 30

Brady came downstairs this morning and announced that he needed to fix Bob. Initially I wasn't sure who Bob was (I'm sort of surrounded by Bob/Bobby/Robert/Rob/Robbie-types) but then a few minutes later he skittered back up the stairs to his room and reappeared with his old robot. (THAT Bob.)

He cut up an empty granola bar box, drew a face on it, attached new arms, and then voila, Bob was restored. And then he took a picture of it and added said image to a Google slide for school. Badda-bing, badda-boom.

This is what distance learning looked like today. It's definitely not a perfect system and there's definitely at least one procrastinator in our house, but all in all, I'm grateful for how well my kiddos are handling the challenge. Given some of the experiences some of my friends have had thus far, I know full well that I am extremely blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment